Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Old book Posted at 7:38 PM 0 comments (+)
Wow, would you look at that. 

I'm back to blogging. Decided to start all over again.
Sort of like.. when you decide to write a diary and totally forget about it for months. And instead of just continuing on the next page, you casually tear out the old pages and tell yourself that this time, you'll finish the book.

I hope this time, it will be done. 

Before I drafted all the old blog posts, I read through everything and realized how many people I miss. So excuse me while I turn into an emotional old friend and tell people how much I miss them.
All rights reserved sugaaarkimberly
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


About
Kimberly Chen Kit Yee
Cheerleader
Talent
Princess

xoxo
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.