Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Blood, rivers, and cookies. Posted at 8:56 AM 0 comments (+)
 I just realized how misleading the title is. But no matter, it is what it is.

So this has been a pretty busy week for me. Apart from training, I acompanied my best friend to NUH. No, it's nothing serious. There were just some problems with her hormones. And, maybe it's because I haven't been to a hospital for a long time, but hospitals don't look the way I expect them too anymore. I was expected plain gray walls and ugly corridors like the ones you see in Channel 8's 9pm dramas. But no, I thought I walked into a 5-star hotel.



It turns out that Reichin had to draw blood for tests. And it's no secret that I'm not good with needles. My hands were literally shaking while I was trying to get a few good shots.
Hallelujah to anti-movement.





 So here's the disgusting part:


Look at this girl - so proud of her tube of blood.

And over the weekend, I had lunch with my grandparents at Clarke Quay. Ate at my favorite Bak Kut Teh stall of all time. Then we went to the riverside to look at the scenery.
I know right? Tourist-much.

  After a while, we got bored just looking at the river. So my grand dad and sister decided to get some dessert.



 After that lovely afternoon with my family, I met up with Reichin to get some Chinese New Year clothes. And had dinner at one of our favorite places to nom.






Now that the summary of my week is done, I'm going to talk a little about today.

 

 
Yes, I baked. Oatmeal cookies!

The first batch, however, got a little charred..

But ones after turned out pretty good, don't you think? ;) It's like the commercial golden-brown.

 
And, I painted my nails again.. I swear I should stop.
These nails were inspired by @noemihk on instagram. Her nails are awesome.

(Pool Party, by China Glaze. White On White, by China Glaze. #44, by Konad.)
About
Kimberly Chen Kit Yee
Cheerleader
Talent
Princess

xoxo
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.